Our Conveyancing Department is well known for the efficient way in which Leonora Swart and her highly skilled conveyancing secretaries attend to matters.
We live by the promise to offer our clients service excellence by:
- Giving all matters equal attention in order to register as soon as possible;
- Constantly giving honest, clear and accurate feedback on the progress of the transaction to all parties involved;
- Being proactive and resolving issues before they become a problem;
- Replying to e-mails or returning your calls within 24 hours
- Assisting clients with afterhours signing of documents
We assist our clients with the transfer of immovable property anywhere in South Africa, from drafting and signing of the Offer to Purchase to the transfer of the property into the purchaser’s name in the Deeds Office.
Our conveyancing clients range from:
- Estate agents;
- Private sellers or buyers;
- Property speculators;
- Financial brokers; and
- Auditors and tax advisors.
We provide the following specialised services:
- Drafting of various agreements related to property transfer;
- Advising parties on the content of an Offer to Purchase;
- Transfer of immovable property from the seller to the buyer;
- Assisting clients with bond applications and thereafter bond registration;
- Opening of sectional title schemes (duets or blocks);
- Extension of units in a sectional title scheme;
- Subdivision of land;
- Consolidation of land;
- Cancellation of servitudes or personal rights, registered in a title deed;
- Cancellation of the seller’s existing bond over a property;
- Assisting clients with back-to-back transactions;
- Transfer from deceased estates;
- Transfer of one half share/property in terms of divorce settlement; and
- Advising and assisting clients with the transfer of property for estate planning or tax purposes.
Download an Infographic about the Conveyancing Process here:
Soekie Riekert-Botha, our resident Notary, assists the Conveyancing Department with notarial services including the registration or cancellation of notarial servitudes such as right of way, habitation and notarial deeds for the cession of exclusive use area such as garages, parking bays, etc.